The phenomenal growth of online retailers, such as Amazon, eBay, Flipkart and others has set the service experience expectations quite high. Customers want real-time access to retailers regardless of their location and what device they are using. Delivering great customer service experience is a competitive differentiator, where 90% of consumers now expect a brand or organization to offer self-service customer support. What’s more, customers expect to be able to communicate with self-service interfaces in a natural, conversational way.
Conversational retail on digital platforms can do wonders by providing instantaneous solutions to customer queries. It can quickly learn consumer tastes and preferences and show only relevant products, increasing the conversion rates. With the help of intelligent design, a consumer can be notified of a special offer or a new collection or an event, based on their locations.
Bots for Retail:
- Provide real-time, relevant offers and advice from a personal shopper
- Learn customer’s tastes and preferences and send customised offers
- Push location based offers, news and event information
- Give updates on in-store inventory for purchase and pick-up
- Conversational platform to make purchases
- Create omnichannel service experience – text, email, mobile app, website, call center, or at a storefront