The relationship between customer and business is the most crucial in the hospitality industry. Customer service experience is the biggest competitive differentiator here. People usually Google: things to do, special attractions, transportation, etc, before going on a vacation, which is time consuming and a customer pain-point.
Chatbots can help hotels in a number of areas, including time management, guest services, and cost reduction. They can assist guests with elementary questions and requests, freeing up hotel staff to devote more of their time and attention to time-sensitive, critical, and complicated tasks. They can help travel companies by aiding in booking tickets, and answering queries such as transportation options, things to do, the best time to visit and the like.
For food chains, they can be used to book tables, customize food orders, check availability and wait times, inform food allergies, and most importantly order food in a conversational manner, without the complexity of the apps or the need to visit the websites.
Chatbots can make the customer experience personal without any cost of hiring a human. The point of attraction for the Brands can be that Chatbot allows personalized interaction that the people especially millennials would expect. The conversational platform can provide a service experience where customer finds a dedicated round-the-clock go-to person for every service and inquiry.
Bots for Hospitality:
- Simplify planning itineraries and booking trips with conversational platform
- Deliver right-time, right-fit promotions like upgrades and discounted rates
- Put on-the-fly purchases, reservations and other services at fingertips
- Provide a dedicated go-to person for all services and enquiries
- Take orders, reserve tables, provide customised food with message-based interactions
- Offer instant omnichannel support – text, email, mobile app, website, call center, or branch